Subject: [Leica] Trying to figure a way to get better prices!!!
From: "Claude V Lepage" <clepage@cmhc-schl.gc.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 19:33:30 -0500

Hello everybody,

I don't have a clue how many people are on the LUG list.  However, it seems
that it is a pretty huge group with members from everywhere around the
globe.  To me, such a group of people put together could have some power to
negotiate better deals on Leica gears directly from the company.  I would
like to know if any member has already made some approach in that sense.
Thank you!

Delete document after: