Subject: Re: [Leica] Trying to figure a way to get better prices!!!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 10:39:01 -0600

>  I would
>like to know if any member has already made some approach in that sense.

No, because we are not an organization that Leica would see as buying a
specific amount of equipment, thus worth discounting equipment for. If they
want to give us a discount, wonderful. But there's no way we, as a group,
have any negotiating power with Leica.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.