Subject: RE: [Leica] 50 1.4 Test Results
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 10:40:22 -0600

>I have a copy of the test you are referring to.  It was M lenses 35, 50, and
>75.  Pop photo rated them exceptionally high.  There was no direct
>comparison to another makers' lens in that test.  Justthe 3 Leica lenses.

I think the group was comparing previous tests to other lenses, not Pop
Photo directly doing it.

Did the numbers rate exceptionally high, or the written observations, both?
Even the old 35 Summilux?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.