Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Topic Personal Ad!
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 21:00:37 -0600 (CST)

You know, it's not often that I post seriously to this group,
without a bit of flame bait, but I have a serious statement/question
for ya'll to cogitate on......

Ham radio - 99% male, if you exclude "housewife hams"
High-end (particularly tube) audio -- 99% male
"Hobby" cars (other than nice transportation)-- 99% male

Leica ownership by "enthusiasts" -- ??% male?

What if they fall into the category of "boys toys"??
And if we limit it to the US, what about racial distribution,
of course adjusted for population?

Since I got only one response the last time I trolled, what about
personal l998 income?

What if this guy just ain't gonna find a nice girl interested
in Leica?

(BTW, White, 40, male, $25K)

Walt