Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Metering the highlights, underwear, responses from LUG heros.
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 21:18:03 -0600 (CST)

Hi, Kevin/Tina

Well, I use all methods (each of my personalities has a preference).

I use a gossen in the incident mode, if I have time I make pseudo-
zone-system measurements of the high values, and place them around
Z-VII or so, and if I have an MR4  on, I used to trust it with
B&W and negs, but I don't know if I'd use the damn old things today
with this shit for batteries we have in this "P-C" country.

Used to have a Sekonic Studio before the Gossen......and when I was
younger I tried a Spectra for picking up chicks (didn't work)......

Usually point the dome straight into the light, then at right angles
to the light, then guestimate between the two (usually a half stop
or so......

Don't know, I'd probably use a TTL meter in the M6 similarly to
a spot meter, if up close, and interpolate a-la Zone system....

Also use a Pentax 1 degree digital, it's my wifes meter, I married
her 'cause it was cheaper than buying the goddamn thing.......

Used to have an M5/CL before I was "reformed", and used them much
as a Zone system meter......particularly with the 90.......

Confused? me too.....

Walt