Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Filter
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 06:40:19 -0800

Mark Hanner wrote:

Hi Mark,

I've never used one since I purchased my Noctilux in '67 and it's still
clean and unbanged as the day it was new.

Ther are as many theories about not using as there are using.  Bottom line
as far as I'm concerened all you do is add two more glass surfaces to a
$3000 plus lens that doesn't require a filter unless you have dropitis of
equipment.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant