Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Filter
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 10:43:47 EST

I am a big proponent of using protective filters.  However, there are certain
things that one simply does not do --- this is one.  I have never before even
heard the suggestion of the remote possibility of using a filter on a
Noctilux.  In fact, I will not store my Noctilux in the same camera bag as a
filter.

Tom Shea

<< I want to protect my major investment but I do not want the filter to
 impact any f.1 low light night time shooting.  Any thoughts?  Noctilux owners
 are you using a filter?? >>