Subject: Re: [Leica] Screw Mount Lens
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 21:52:15 -0500

At 07:44 PM 1999-01-20 -0600, Walter S Delesandri wrote:
>I wonder (and this is neither a flame nor a troll)  about your
>comment about "Nikon and Canon- let's not go there"...........

By "let's not got there", I meant, "let's not reopen the theft-of-patents
issue".  I wasn't disparaging the lenses, at all:  over the years I have
owned several Canon and a couple of Nikkor LTM lenses, and found them
perfectly satisfactory.

I drive a German car.  My computer gear all seems to have been made in
China or the US.  Never opened my radios to find out where they come from,
but I'd guess China, as most of my audio gear is Tandy, and most of their
stuff now comes from the PRC.  My rifle is an Argentine Mauser.

No, I'm not into high-end audio or television, though I do actually own a
television and did use it to watch a movie on my VCR four or six weeks
back.   Otherwise, my idiot eye is black and peaceful.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!