Subject: Re: [Leica] Screw Mount Lens
From: inyoung@jps.net
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 20:35:42

Hello,

 For curiosity, is the PAM Britar also a German lens?  Once you mentioned
that many aftermarket LTM lenses blew the Leitz contemporary lenses into
the weeds, what are the several horrid LTM lenses?
 I recently bought several Nikkor rangefinder lenses (85/2 and 135/3.5) and
just got the prints back.  To my surprise, they were very good.  I would
say they were comparable to Leica shots.

Thanks,
David