Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica handbook
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ece.orst.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 20:56:36 -0800 (PST)

The Handbook to the Leica System gives you info like all hte lenses and
cameras in current production as well as recent ones, with serial numbers,
extensive info like minimum focusing distance for each lens, order number,
what goes with what, projector stuff, like what lamp goes with what
projector, which lens fits what, and generally extensive information about
your gear and expanding it. I think it comes out annually, but the one I
have is published in '92 so I am not sure about this. This is published by
Leica, not an independent!
Don't confuse the Handbook with the Pocket one.

Lucian