Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V6 #33
From: Fred Zimmerman <fredz@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 00:06:34 -0600

  Walt wrote:

>The vintage telegraph collectors have already adopted a near-universal
>policy of trading ONLY(!!!), thereby effectively preventing new
>

>best buyer wins.....I'd RATHER sell to a user, the two problems
>I've had over the years were both with UNBELIEVABLE nitpickers!!!

Walt,
   All the hundreds of items listed in the Leica catalog are for sale, as
far as I recall from the dozen or so I have received. Also, I think that
the majority, by far, of LHSA members are users.

  As for LHSA generally, I have long believed that the magazine and the
sales catalog were well worth the membership fee.

Best regards,
Fred