Subject: RE: [Leica] Buying R8, TTL flash ?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 22:36:17 -0600

>Take off the blinders.  You forgot the E-TTL system from Canon?

Canon's system ain't anywhere near as good as Nikons. Who wants a
pre-flash? One flash is plenty enough for me, thanks. And how about follow
focus - what makes D series really killer with football at night. I never
did get the hang of the Canon TTL like I did with Nikon from day one. But
I'm sure it's going to be good with the EOS3. As things advance it can't
help but. And how about Minoltas? And the R8 with TTL flash has some
advantages that only the Contax RTS III and 645 have built in and the
Rollei 6008 has with a $1,000 additional box.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.