Subject: Re: [Leica] Contax color rendition
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 16:20:38 +0100

Jeffrey-Buzz,

American Heritage Dictionary 1986 - Dell Publishing - page 742:

QUOTE
un-quote n. A word used to indicate the end of a quotation
UNQUOTE

Collins-Robert French Dictionary 1978 - Collins Publishers - page 688:

QUOTE
unquote vi (imper only) (in dictation) fermez les guillemets; (in
report, lecture) fin de citation
UNQUOTE

;-)

Alan