Subject: Re: [Leica] Contax color rendition
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:24:01 -0600

>"I meant Zeiss Contax lenses. That is, actually confirmed to me by Blake
>Ziegler, the father of the Contax G2, and head honcho at Contax USA. All
>Contax G and SLR lenses are "neutral" by his definition

Alan,

I was referring to my own experience this time, not Blake's. (And I was
trying not to address his own claim they were yellow). Maybe you ought to
stop trying to trip people up on technicalities, eh?

Want me to start putting my quotes in chapter and verse? Sort of a Book of
Opinions, chapter 3 verse 2. Shoot, even the Bible and Koran have
inconsistencies. Wish I could remember the apologetics that account for that...

Amen!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The Devil whispered behind the leaves, It's pretty, but is it Art?   -
Rudyard Kipling