Subject: Re: Off topic - who owns ( was RE: [Leica] Ansel Adams, Yosemite NP, and Moonscapes)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 08:17:05 -0600

>However, we DO office there, discuss things there, use the "fixtures"
>there, etc.....that's the concern-plus there's no way in hell that
>a person working there is going to BUY and MAINTAIN a processor...
>of his own.

Actually, I don't see anything wrong with that anyway. That's the purpose
of why all that stuff is there. To be used in the educational process, and
your maintaining your skills has to play into that. That you might make
some money in the process is incidental.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Your E-Mail has been returned due to insufficient voltage.