Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: NOCTILUX
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 15:03:29 EST

Dick:
Thanks for your note.

Actually I posted it for sale on the 15th and again today.  On the 15th I
posted it along with a 135 Apo-Telyt.   I sold the 135 from the posting but
not the Noctilux.  I am really sorry that you missed it and I missed your
Summicron.  With so many posts each day it is certainly easy to overlook one
and delete.  I don't know what I would do without the delete key.

Thanks again for the note and enjoy your Noctilux.

Bob Bedwell

<< Where were you last week or so when I was trying to buy a new Noct. and
 sell my 50/2.0???? <gr> I have the Noct and have sold the 50 - but I think
 I am behing a few bucks!!!
 Dick Hemingway
 Plano, TX >>