Subject: Re: [Leica] Xtol and New Ilford 3200?
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 06:32:02 +0000

>Anyone
>playing with the 'new' Delta 3200 film? I'd love to play with this and
>Xtol... 'cause I can't afford a Summilux, never mind that scary Notilux
>thing  :)
>
>regards,
>
>Bob Keene

I am looking forward to trying the new Delta film but it is not available
in Singapore at this moment.  You guys in the other continents get access
to all the new stuffs and leave us with our tongues hanging approximately
11 inches out of our mouths!  Grrrrrrr!

The Delta films (and I think the FP4 and HP5 too) and Xtol are made for
each other.  I have kept Xtol in stock solution in a light tight plastic
JOBO bottle for months without any loss of function.  I never reuse the
developer and I make sure that I have at least 100 mls of stock for each
roll (whether 35mm or 120) of film that I develop.  I use them at room
temperature of 27 deg C.

Dan K.