Subject: Re: [Leica] A new idea "off topic" lug -list
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 14:54:05 -0800

Ted Grant wrote:

> Dr Andreas Frijdal wrote:
>
> >Why don't you try the Rollei or Hasselblad lists as an experience to see how
> >boring they are, and you will have only 5 - 10 messages per day.

I'm pulling down the Rollei list now and it is composed mainly of
wealthy dilettantes this list has never dreamed of with the exception of
Bob Schell the Shutterbug guy who is their Erwin in effect with huge differences.
I would like to get the Hasselblad list but I don't know how. I'm heavy
into Hasselblad.
Mark Rabiner