Subject: Re: [Leica] Francois Brunelle's home page
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 09:40:04 +0100

Hi Francois,

My favourites are "Francine" and the "The Karate Kid". A couple of suggestions:
Be consistent when listing equipment and include lens info for all pictures; also,
I think that film information would be helpful.

Nathan

FBrunelle@aol.com wrote:

> Hello Luggers and Luggerettes,
> I have scanned and posted some of my pictures on the web at this address:
> http://members.aol.com/fbrunelle/page/index.htm
>
> I would greatly appreciate your comments as I am trying to improve in both
> photography...especially composition...and scanning technique.
> Thanks for your comments,
>
> Francois Brunelle
> Ashburn VA
>
> PS:  It might take some time for some of you to load because I have not really
> find a way yet to shrink the file size and other niceties of digital!

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

Photography page:  http://members.tripod.com/~belgiangator/index.html