Subject: [Leica] Cambridge Photo in NY
From: Cummer Family <cummer@asiaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 17:20:05 +0800

"kvetch@earthlink.net" <kvetch@gte.net> wrote

>Subject: [Leica] Cambridge Camera in NY

>Has anyone else bought Leica equipment from Cambridge Camera in NY?
>Their prices seem unrealistically low, and I just bought a 28mm 2.8 for
>$1399 which was almost $500 less than B&H. Is this just too good to be
>true?

>They are obnoxious on the phone but hey, they are in New York! (No flames,
>Im an ex-NewYorker myself)

I suggest that you go to the following URL
http://db.photo.net/neighbor/one-category.tcl?subcategory_1=Camera%20Shops
and scroll down to Cambridge Camera, and after reading the reports of other
customers you can decide if you want to put your money down.

This site, part of Philip Greenspun's photo.net also has customer
experience reviews for just about every store that advertises in the major
photo mags.
Howard Cummer