Subject: [Leica] Jobo processors
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 22:24:14 +0100

In my search for perfection I have arrived at Leica M...so far so good.
Now I want to make sure that the negatives are processed consistently
and correctly, so I am thinking of replacing my primitive temperature
control and hand agitation with a small Jobo processor, also with an eye
towards perhaps doing my own E6 or C41 some day. If any LUGgers are
using Jobo, I would love to hear from you. The model I am thinking of is
the CPE-2 Plus. I have downloaded the manual from Jobo's web site but
obviously I would consider testimonials from LUGgers a more credible
source. One thing that puzzles me is that the manual suggests using the
same developing times as when developing by hand. This does not make
sense--I thought that with continuous agitation the time should be
shorter??

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman