Subject: Re: [Leica] exposure rules; incident meters
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 08:34:01 +0100

Kevin,

I can only second Bill's recommendation of the Sekonic 308. It is excellent,
well-made, intuitive and smaller than a pack of cigarettes. I do not remember
when I last changed its AA battery, probably 2 years ago or more.

Personally, I have now switched to a Sekonic 508, because I do like to use a
spot meter at times, and that meter gives me both spot (adjustable from 1 to 4
degrees) and incident metering. So my 308 is for sale; e-mail me privately if
you are interested.

Nathan

Khoffberg wrote:

>  Increasingly I
> wind up aiming my spotmeter at a gray card which seems to be pretty much the
> same as taking an incident reading, no?  I guess I really should get me one.
> A recommendation perhaps?  Ted?  Anyone?

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

Photography page:  http://members.tripod.com/~belgiangator/index.html