Subject: Re: [Leica] 50mm lenses again
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 08:46:26 -0700

Dear Maria,
I hardlythink it makes sense to talk about the "problems" of the Summicron.
I is a great lens by any measure. Light in weight, small, and among the very
best of all lenses optically. You will not regret its purchase. I have the
nonaspheric 35 mm and to me the two lenses are very comparable with repect
to how they render the world.
Sincerely,
Joe Stephenson