Subject: Re: [Leica] 50mm lenses again
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 11:07:35 -0500

Maria-
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the 50/2+ACE- I love 50s- and this is the
sharpest, and best when it comes to getting minute details. Then again- I
was pleasantly surprised at what a good clean Summarit can do+ACE-- it is not
the dog it had been purported to be+ACE-
I have not tried the Summilux, so I won't comment, but you need at least one
Summicron+ACE-
Dan
dwpost+AEA-msn.com