Subject: Re: [Leica] Beer, Politics and Religion
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 13:13:55 EST

This reminds me of the rap Warsteiner beer has on it among some people in
Germany.  Apparently, there is some kind of connection between the ownership
of Warsteiner beer and the Scientologists.  I know of several people in
Germany who refuse to drink Warsteiner due to this supposed link.
Its a pity that one's love of good beer has to be spoiled by politics and
religion.

Bill Rosauer