Subject: RE: [Leica] exposure rules; incident meters
From: "Khoffberg" <khoffberg@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 18:30:19 -0800

Thanks to all for your thoughts on the 308 and 508.  I've got my catalogs
out and I'm reading up on both.  The size of the 308 is very appealing.  The
muscular capability of the 508 offers intrigue of its own.  (I'll keep you
posted Nathan: thanks for your offer).  In the meantime, I'm retooling my
thinking so that I think about all this relatively instead of trying to work
backwards from something in the scene that has the same approximately
reflectance of grass which is what I've been doing.

Cheers

Kevin Hoffberg