Subject: Re: [Leica] Focomat V35 enlarger
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 09:55:41 -0500

At 09:25 AM 1/25/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear LUGers,
>
>I have an opportunity to purchase a Focomat V35 enlarger with the 40mm
>W.A. lens. This would be an upgrade from my present Durst M601 (I hope)
>which I've used for over 20 years.
>
>Does anyone out there use a V35? Are they worth every penny? Not worth
>every penny? Is an Omega  D5 a better purchase? Does anyone hate the
>V35? Why?
>
>I would appreciate any insight. Thanks for the help.
>
>Louis DiBacco

Louis -

I have a V35 and an Omega D5XL.  I use the V35 much more than the Omega,
but then most of my darkroom work these days is in 35mm black and white.
The V35 is perfect for that.  I use the Omega for large format and color
but I'm using the computer more for color now so the Omega rarely gets
used.  I love the V35.  If I can answer any more questions, just ask!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP

http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html