Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V6 #44
From: "Tim Spragens" <t.spragens@cityweb.de>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 19:18:02 +0100

Dan Post wrote:
> I really appreciate the forebearance and patience of you all! MSN has a
> lock- you can't use Eudora or Pegasus with MSN! Dang!

Just because you've got the MeSsy OS doesn't mean you've got to
use them for a service provider (normally). Isn't there some local in
your area that could give you better service, and maybe even a
better price?  I'm more or less locked into MeSsy OSs, but look to
support the independents where I can.

Cheers,

Tim