Subject: [Leica] Re: CanoScan 2700, was digital vs film ...help
From: "Tim Spragens" <t.spragens@cityweb.de>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 21:00:37 +0100

Alan Ball wrote:

> It shows how fast
> digital imaging is progressing and I would really like to purchase one
> instead of swearing at the sh*** CanoScan 2700F I have to use today.

Hi Alan,

I've also got the CanoScan, and have fought with it for more than a
year. I just downloaded a new software for it from Canon's German
web site that makes it much more pleasant to use. It seems now to
give less noise and less colour fringing. I did not find the driver in
any language other than German (I checked the French, Italian and
UK sites as well) but if you can work with the German version, it is a
help.  If you don't find the site, mail me privately and I can send it to
you. t.spragens@cityweb.de

Cheers,

Tim