Subject: Re: [Leica] What do we look like?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 18:20:45 -0600

At 02:55 PM 1/25/99 +0000, you wrote:

>So is that you sitting on the horse, standing behind the horse, or are you
>inside a circus horse costume (and if so, which end)? :-)
>
>(sound of bunker door slamming)

David,

See that little bar on the right of the page? You grab the bar and pull it
down with your mouse. It's called scrolling. Can you say scrolling? I knew
you could. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Could you be, won't
you be... my neighbor. (sappy music fades).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

You're only young once; you can be immature forever.