Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Stigma
From: ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 08:49:21 +0800

I keep several Leicas and a G2 kit on top of my filing cabinet at the office to
avoid problems with the wife.  Anyway, colleagues from our headquarters in
Germany (not too far from Solms) visit regularly and they all comment on my
cameras with similar reactions: M3 - ahhhh, it was when "made in Germany" meant
something; M6 - very expensive, very expensive; G2 - ooooh, is this Carl Zeiss?
Fantastic lenses, beautiful.  All of them say they use Japanese point & shoots.