Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Stigma
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 21:53:26 -0600 (CST)

Amen-Right on-let-me-hear-ya-good-buddy.....
You know, I like ted more and more......
"two-bit-jerk-ass"????   you really ought to move to Texas, Ted...
Denton, to be exact....I like your style....it's warmer, here,
you know, the ol' farts really like it....you could teach a class....
"Photographic Motivation"........Ted style....."two-bit-jerk-ass" --
I'll have to try that at school....I think we have a few.....I'll
let you know after I finish my next session of "sensitivity" training...
really need the word "sniveling" in there somewhere....

Best to you and URS<
Walt

On
Mon,