Subject: Re: [Leica] Amateur Photographer contest
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 23:15:39 -0800

Nathan wrote

<<<<<<<<For you pros this is old hat, but for  an amateur like me it is
such a thrill to see a picture of mine in print! I will keep on
participating in this competition.>>>>>>

Hi Nathan,

Congratulations on the published photo! :) I wish you well for many thrills
as you can have.

I've got a little secret for you.:) The thrill of being published never
really ends, it only becomes varying degrees of thrill! :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant