Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Portland Oregon- LHSA
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 08:02:15 -0500

>Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 00:20:30 -0800
>From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Portland, Oregon - LHSA
>
>Hi Alex -
>Your posting was a good reminder that the LHSA board asked me at the Denver
>meeting to prepare a proposal for holding the 2001 convention in Portland.
>It has been many years since a meeting was held on the West Coast and that
>one wasn't very well attended. So after Chicago this year and Boston next,
>let's hear it for our coast and impress everybody with a great turnout!

>snip<

>Gary Todoroff
>Tree LUGger and LHSA board director

Next year's convention will be in Boston? Very cool! Gary, could you
privately e-mail me any info about becoming a LHSA member? Dues, etc. and
whom to contact? I live 5 miles outside Boston, this is very
interesting....
(Should have my M4-P in TWO DAYS!!!! Am currently sitting on my hands!)

Bob Keene