Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Stigma
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 07:49:31 -0800

Bob Keene wrote:
>"a LUGwanna-be, but soon-to-be LUGnut"
>Boston, MA>>>>>>>

Hi Bob in Boston,

Welcome to the family!:) Nice to have new comers who've found the Leica light!:)

<<<In regard to the Leica "Stigma"- I can report that I used to HAVE it for
you people! I remember seeing  someone using a Leica and I thought to
myself "Camera-snob! My AE-1 is just as good as that... it's not the
equipment that makes the photographer! blah-blah-blah!">>>>>>>

That's OK, lots of folks go through that until they're touched by Leica
Light and find their way out of the darkness! :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant