Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Leica Stigma
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:47:33 +0100

Ted,

Funny enough I had the same reaction on the last "whisky" thread and on
the last "the leica glow is visible even on a 5th generation photocopy"
thread and on the last "how to deter theft" thread and on the last
"Leica quality control is bad" thread and on the last "Noctilux sucks
the light in" thread and on the last "cam generations on the R system"
thread, etc, etc.

It seems like we turn in full circles on a more or less monthly basis. I
am expecting within a week the return of the "no pros use R" thread
..... ;-)

BTW I really enjoy the "red dot and tape" monthly thread but yawn at the
"what protection filter" monthly thread !

Alan