Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Leica Stigma
From: "Thomas M. Wyse" <tmwyse@centuryinter.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:14:30 -0600

I have resisted this thread for over a year now, but can't stand no more.
It took me 53 years to get my first Leica (40 years of lusting)
I have five now, M6 down.
I don't give a tinkers da__ what any one thinks, if they recognize them
fine, if not fine, .  I have black ones and chrome ones, black lenses and
chrome ones and I put what ever I want where ever I want.  If some scum
wants to try and take one from me, let him, I will do my best to give him a
terrible surprise....my opinion (realizing that opinions are like
belly-buttons, we all have one and none of them hold much water)
BTW if your really concerned about a snatch and run, a trick we learned from
the pj's in Vietnam was to weave a medium size metal guitar string into the
strap.  They won't break it or cut it, of course it's like catching a shark
when fishing, sort of a question of who's got who.
Okay, I'll say no more.
tom