Subject: [Leica] Re:[ OFF TOPIC ] Quebec City Restaurants
From: csocolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:36:23 -0500

Andre Jean Quintal wrote:

> >Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 10:35:45 -0500
> >From: Sophie
> Bonjour !
>
> Mr Carl Socolow asked for good places to eat in Quebec City
> during his Carnaval de Quebec photo escape. I asked a Radio-Canada
> Quebec City person where the crew enjoyed to eat out.
> Here is what they answered.
>
> Andre Jean Quintal

As we have often noted, the LUG is an incredible community of friendship
and shared information. André and others have been most kind and
generous in providing me with information on activities and dining while
in Quebec City. I am overwhelmed and most grateful and I echo the
sentiments of others who have been most fortunate to participate in this
forum.

Carl Socolow