Subject: Re: [Leica] How does this Focomat 1c enlarger work?
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 19:49:27 -0800

Great information, Bill, for a great enlarger. Ken should be well on his
way to some fine printing experience.

I have a question, tho - has anyone seen a carrier for the 1c that holds a
mounted 35mm slide?

I am looking to revive my beautiful 1c soon with a customized dichro head
with 300 watt bulb that will interchange with both the 1c and my Omega D3.
As soon as the deal is completed, I should have a very fine V35 for sale.

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger