Subject: Re: [Leica] experience buying from tamarkin or chatterton?
From: MSwiek@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:29:52 EST

I have bought a few items from Tamarkin over the years and have found them
very good.  Knowledgable, patient in describing items over the phone, and very
professional.  A definite positive recommendation.

I can't say enough good about Don Chatterton.  I have bought, sold, and traded
numerous items with him over the years, always without a hitch, with complete
confidence, and superb service.  The same goes for his friend/colelague/fellow
dealer/competitor -- Jim Kuehl.

Mike Swiek