Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Tripods
From: "Khoffberg" <khoffberg@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 21:38:06 -0800

Despite your dislike for the Gitzo, I'd still recommend the 026.  It has
three joints and four sections plus the centerpost and packs down quite
small.  Conventional wisdom says go for fewer joints and lose the
centerpost. Having said that, I find that it's perfectly adequate for any M
shooting.  I've used it with m Canon with a 100-300 zoom with no problem.  I
use the Leitz ballhead which is very nice though a bit tall.

Cheers
Kevin Hoffberg