Subject: RE: [Leica] Off-topic: Property Laws
From: "Khoffberg" <khoffberg@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 21:51:43 -0800

Fun, fun, fun.  Thanks T.

9) If it's not mine but I think it should be, I'll make one of my own.
10) If it's not mine, and I can't make one, I'll just buy yours.
11) If it's not mine and you won't sell it to me, I'll just tell everyone
that what you've got isn't worth having.
12) If I get caught, it wasn't really yours anyway (see rules 1 through 9).
It was always mine.
13) By the time I do get caught, I'll have changed what used to be yours so
much that it will stop being yours and be mine anyway.

Cheers
Kevin Hoffberg