Subject: [Leica] Jobo processors--thanks!
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 06:55:26 +0100

Many thanks to all of you--Tina, Jeff, Roy, Bruce (I apologise if I
omitted someone)--for your replies to my question about Jobo. It seems
that everyone who has one of these beasts is very happy with them. I
have decided to get one, once I find a good price somewhere (here in
Belgium the CPE-2 Plus is $1000, so I want to check prices in Germany
before buying).

Thanks again, once again the LUG has come through for me.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium