Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica servicing and repairs
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 07:11:04 +0100

Francisco,

Thanks for posting this link--seems quite reasonable. I paid between 10.000 and 11.000 BEF last year to have
my M6 rangefinder checked and adjusted, so these prices are quite a bit lower. In all fairness, my M6 went to
Solms, so I am assuming that the price I paid includes not only expensive Leica labour etc., but also the
cost of shipping and the Belgian dealer's margin. And of course VAT, which these UK guys are not charging.

Nathan

Francisco.ACOSTA@DG3.cec.be wrote:

> Friends (particularly from Europe),
>
> Check out this site since they provide prices for the CLA's. Are they the similar to US? Other countries?
>         http://www.angelfire.com/biz/Leica/
> Francisco
> Brussels

- --