Subject: [Leica] Choice of chrome for nudes
From: RFMGabe@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:41:57 EST

Well, after receiving the good opinions from some of you, including a color
lab manager in Houston who said (concerning pleasing flesh tones from chrome),
"Astia is the film of choice here by my clients, which include "plastic
surgeons," I've decided to use ASTIA for my portraits, bodyscapes, and fetish
images. Who more than "plastic surgeons" know how to please their clients with
good looking flesh tones from chrome such as ASTIA!

Soooo, with my trusty M4-P and a vest filled with Fuji ASTIA, I'm off to the
races so to speak. Now if I can just get our Senegal parrot to stay put on my
wife's butt while I take the images, I'll be in business.
	Thanks for your info.
	Bob Gabriel