Subject: Re: [Leica] What's happening????
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 21:51:50 -0500

At 10:54 PM 1/29/99 -0800, you wrote:

>We've had Eric Welch with his Leica M6 avec 35 1.4 Aspherical here for two
>days and it hasn't stopped raining since he arrived!  If this keeps up
>we'll be shipping him back to the US pretty soon, as he's using up his
>quota of 40 days and 40 nights of rain at quite a rate.:)
>
>Ted Grant
>This is Our Work. The Legacy of Sir William Osler.
>http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Don't you guys know that in January you are supposed to head SOUTH!  I just
spent a long week-end in Charleston.  It was 80 degrees and sunny, the
flowers are all blooming, there was a soft breeze from the ocean.  I ate
lots of fresh seafood and took lots of Leica photos with my M6 and 35 1.4,
pulling out the Noctilux at night as we walked the streets of Charleston
under the full moon.  No long underwear, no gloves or hats, no umbrellas.
Come on down!!  Hope you dry out soon.

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP