Subject: Re: [Leica] What's happening????
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 15:40:15 -0800

Ted wrote:

>We've had Eric Welch with his Leica M6 avec 35 1.4 Aspherical here for two
>days and it hasn't stopped raining since he arrived!  If this keeps up
>we'll be shipping him back to the US pretty soon, as he's using up his
>quota of 40 days and 40 nights of rain at quite a rate.:)
>
>Besides no one here has an ark built! :).
>
>Just imagine, today Sandy was driving us around the city and Eric and I
>were shooting the tourists out in the rain from inside the vehicle, even
>then we were getting water on the cameras every time the windows were
>powered down.
>
>Nothing like a couple of "experienced photojournalists" in the comfort of a
>dry set of wheels doing their outdoor "PAD" efforts! :)

I was in Victoria on Thursday (very busy, unfortunately, so no time to say
hi to Ted or Eric), and I had to run around a lot outside (office to
office; always 2 to 3 blocks apart), and I thought that anybody out in a
boat that day wouldn't know whether it had sunk or not! Ugly...

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com