Subject: [Leica] Leica bags
From: nandomm@redestb.es (Fernando Moreno)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 13:59:32 -0800 (PST)

Some of you have been discussing about good bags for Leicas this days.
Years ago, I had a small Tenba P211(?), a satchel-type one, that was good.
I ended up with a huge Tenba P795 when my Nikon equipment grew (to 2 SLR,
motor, 5 lenses, Metz flash...), but it was too much and too heavy. So I
had  a smaller Domke F3Xto carry just a part of it, but I felt it offered
far less protection than the Tenba.
Now that I've sold all this Nikon gear (yes, to get Leicas), I've got a
LowePro Photo Runner, which I find ideal for my current M outfit (M6 +
35+50+90+Minolta Autometer IIIF+ Manfrotto table tripod, film, etc). It's
neither too small, nor too big, has a low profile, is well padded and looks
good. The anti-slip strap has an odd-curved shape, but does its job
perfectly. And it cost me a fraction of the price of the Domke F5XB I was
thinking of in a first moment for my M6.

Regards,

Fernando Moreno, Madrid
nandomm@redestb.es