Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarging lens
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 15:34:11 -0800

RBedw51767@aol.com wrote:

> Mark:
>
> I have let my Leica enthusiasm overide good sense several times on Leica
> Focotars on Ebay.  Fortunately there was someone out there in Leica heaven
> that had less sense than I did, or deeper pockets.   Damn't, I still want one
> though.
>
> Bob Bedwell
>
> <<  I just went through a whole Shutterbug in a hour and could not find one
>  Leitz enlarger lens. For a second I thought I was looking at a 40 for
>  more than a grand which was a first inkling that maybe I was biting off
>  more than I could chew but then I realized there was an Leitz enlarger
>  included in the deal.
>  Mark :-) Rabiner
>   >>

Don't worry Ebay has no allure for me. Wouldn't touch it! Most of my
stuff has a face on it...as I have gotten much stuff here in Oregon from
Camera World and my Winder and 35 Summicron from Pro Photo. The lack of
savings, if any, were worth the wear and tear on my delicate sensibilities.
Mark :-) Rabiner