Subject: Re: [Leica] Focusing tabs
From: Rick Floyd <rick_floyd@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 19:10:51 -0500

When I called Leica to inquire about adding a focusing tab to my latest
model 50mm Summicron, the guy in the service department said that the
lens needs to have holes drilled and attaches with screws from the
inside of the lens.  I bought one anyway ($15.00) and figured that I
would attach it with epoxy.

It has two alignment tabs that need to be filed smooth.  So far I
haven't had the guts to actually mount it yet.

Rick